Envestio is constantly developing in order to offer investors better and more convenient options for investing.
Since there is a high demand for Corporate Investor’s accounts, they are actively working in this direction and plan to fully launch them in October.
For those users, who can’t wait until the fully-functional corporate accounts are introduced, Envestio offer a solution straight away – Hybrid Type Corporate accounts:
Feel free to create another investor account on the platform, write them an email, provide the relevant documentation (mentioned below) and they will mark it as a separate account for Corporate investments.
If you invest for the first time at Envestio don’t forget that you can get € 5 and a 0.5% cashback bonus for the investments made in the first nine months (270 days), more details HERE.
A few things to consider:
- For Corporate accounts the due diligence procedure will be stricter, as they have to comply with the international Anti Money Laundering policies. The documents and information have to be provided to them in advance (before the funds are transferred to the platform). You may find the requirements for corporate accounts below*.
- Corporate accounts may be funded only from the Company’s bank accounts, in whose name the Investor account is approved.
- Corporate accounts registered by current investors won’t qualify for the “first time deposit bonus” affiliate program (as it’s the account of the same investor). Self-referring is not allowed. For third party inviters, the “timespan” bonus will be calculated using the number of the total investments performed by the invitee (the private and corporate accounts).
- Corporate accounts are allowed only for legal entities registered in the EEA members or Switzerland.
Once fully functioning corporate accounts are introduced, your hybrid-type accounts will be automatically converted.
*They need the following documents and information in order to open a Hybrid-type Corporate account:
- Business activity
- Website (If any)
- Source of Income
- Scan of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation, Registrar Extract, Memorandum and Articles
- Director/Shareholder details
- Shareholder’s and director’s identification documents
- Shareholder’s and director’s proof of residency documents
The investors should make sure that the scans/photos correspond to the following requirements:
- Documents should be valid due to issue date (issued within the last 3 months);
- Proof of residency document is addressed to your NAME;
- Proof of residency document is addressed to HOME address (not a P.O. Box or any sided address);
- Proof of residency document must contain DATE of ISSUE.