ReInvest24 informed today that a new investment opportunity is available at the portal to all registered participants: Duplex apartment development in Tallinn’s tech hub.
Investment type: Development loan
Period: 6 months
Interest per annum: 14%
Interest will be calculated from the day of placing the investment!
ReImvest24 – Duplex Majaka 54 – 9 Tallinn, Estonia
The property for investment with the address Majaka 54 – 9 Tallinn, Estonia is a duplex shell apartment located in an old apartment building that is in need of modernisation. The investment involves developing the property by finishing its construction, renovating the building’s facade and common areas and eventually selling the apartment for a healthy profit. The apartment is located in a flourishing area, next to the airport and various other new developments, which makes it an attractive investment property as well a residential dwelling.
Purchasing the apartment at this stage and investing into finishing the construction of the property, and renovating the building itself will increase the value of the real estate significantly (considering the current market situation). The real estate for sale will include a brand new duplex apartment with a balcony in a developing and strategically good area.
Don’t forget that until 31.05.2019 there is a cashback bonus campaign on ReInvest24 for all registered users. More information here.
The Albanian loan originator Kredo Finance has just launched its own cashback campaign on Mintos peer-to-peer lending marketplace. This special offer is valid for a limited time, from the 20th of May until the 3rd of June 2019
In order to receive the cashback bonus all you need to do is invest in Kredo Finance’s Albania-issued loans that have a maturity of 13 months or more. If you do this, you will receive a bonus of 2% regardless of how much you invest.
Only investments made on the Mintos primary market qualify. If you want to receive the cashback, you have to be enrolled in the campaign before making the investment.
About Kredo Finance:
Kredo Finance is a young but rapidly developing micro-lending market participant in Albania whose principal objective is to satisfy individuals’ short-term liquidity needs in a quick, simple and hassle-free manner.
The company is licensed and operates in accordance with the Central Bank of Albania. In addition to providing advanced online lending solutions, Kredo Finance has also an extensive branch network across the country and serves its clients through its 47 branches across Albania and is on track of reaching 100 branches by the end of the year.
Bulkestate announced today that it is preparing to launch a new investment project in Latvia: Marijas Street.
Bulkestate: Marijas Street
Launch time: Friday/ 17 May 2019 / 13:00 (EEST)
The object is located in the very centre of Riga and is one of the local cultural monuments.
Interest rate: 17% (+2%*)
Investment target: 1 750 000 EUR
Loan period: 9 months
Loan to value: 62%
Security: 1st rank mortgage
*Bulkestate incentive payment
For this project Bulkestate offers the following special incentive pay for investors:
- Investors making EUR 10,000 or larger investment will receive 1% incentive payment from the invested amount, while
- Investors making EUR 25,000 or larger investment will receive 2% incentive payment from the invested amount.
Reinvest24 is celebrating it’s first bithday and informed that a new cashback opportunity is available at the portal to all registered participants.
How it works?
Campaign is valid from 12.05.2019 00:00 until 31.05.2019 23:59.
- Within the terms of the campaign, the Reinvest24 will give Cashback to all users who make any investment in the amount of at least 1000 euros on the Reinvest24 platform during the campaign period.
- The investment amount will be calculated as follows: the sum of all gross investments invested into any properties on the Reinvest24 platform. Funds simply deposited to the user’s Reinvest24 account and not invested into a selected property do not qualify as an investment amount.
- The following Cashback rates shall apply:
- 1000 – 9999.99 Eur investment = Cashback 1% from the investment amount
- 10000 – … Eur investment = Cashback 1.5% from the investment amount
- The Cashback amount will be paid out to all users within 24 hours after the end of the campaign to the users’ Reinvest24 accounts.
- Every user has the right to either withdraw their Cashback amount or reinvest it into any property as per the standard Terms and Conditions of the Reinvest24 platform.
Reinvest24 is going to have at least 2 new properties listed on the platform during the campaign period.
Rendity informed that a new investment opportunity is available at the portal to all registered participants: Josef-Ruston-Gasse 28.
Investment type: Development project
Period: 24 months
Fixed interest per annum: 6.5%
Financial intrument: Qualified Subordinated Loan
Issuer: Cardiometa Research GmbH
Minimum investment amount: 500 EUR (decreased from 1000 EUR, only for this project)
If you invest for the first time at Rendity don’t forget that you can get 25 EUR signup bonus for your first investment, more details HERE.
Rendity Josef-Ruston-Gasse project
Rendity Instant Interest
Investors receive from the deposit of the investment the Rendity Instant Interest, which will be paid after the funding period. With the Rendity instant interest, you not only receive interest on your invested capital for the loan term, but also for the time before that. Thus, you already receive interest for your investment during the funding period. You will receive your Rendity Instant Interest at the end of the funding period.
The Josef-Ruston-Gasse 28 project is a new building project in 1210 Vienna. In the course of the project 69 residential units with a weighted total usable area of 3,328 m² and open spaces (loggia/terrace/gardens) of 913 m² will be built. The apartments will be grouped around two open courtyards on four floors. The project has already been approved and 10 apartments have already been sold prior to the start of construction (Q2 2019). Further reservations have already been made.
The individual apartments are between 36.92 m² and 109.33 m² in size and all have open spaces. The majority of the project (57 out of 69 residential units) consists of efficiently designed two-room apartments that appeal to both owner-occupiers and purchasers of condominiums. The remaining 12 units are 3- and 4-room apartments, which are increasingly aimed at couples and families.
IuteCredit has yet again expanded its presence on the Mintos p2p lending marketplace and has launched Moldova-issued car loans. This is in addition to the personal loans already offered for investment in the country by the loan originator.
IuteCredit Group commenced its operations in Moldova in 2008. It is currently one of the alternative finance market leaders in the country with a net loan portfolio of EUR 29 million as at the end of January 2019.
If you invest for the first time at Mintos don’t forget that you can get 1% cashback bonus for the investments made in the first three months (90 days), more details HERE.
What IuteCredit Moldova offers on Mintos:
- Loans listed in EUR issued in Moldova;
- The average car loan is EUR 4 000;
- Net annual returns of up to up to 11% for its loans;
- IuteCredit Moldova offers a buyback guarantee and will repurchase all loans delinquent for 60 days or more.
ReInvest24 informed today that a new investment opportunity is available at the portal to all registered participants: Majaka 54 – 11, Tallinn.
Investment type: Development loan
Period: 6 months
Fixed interest per annum: 15%
Collateral: Majaka 54 – 11, Tallinn
Interest will be calculated from the day of placing the investment!
ReImvest24 – Real estate backed development loan
The property for investment is located in a flourishing area of Tallinn, next to the airport, buss station and biggest mall of Baltic States which just opened it’s doors. Such extraordinary location makes this apartment an attractive investment as well a residential dwelling.
Currently the apartment building is quite old and needs renovation. However, our apartment number 11 is a new addition to the property, which includes renovation of the building’s facade and apartment itself. The current condition of the building allowed us to secure this property for the price which is significantly below market level.
Once renovation is finished the appartment will be sold and loan returned. Estimated duration of the project: 6 months.
Bondora Go And Grow
Bondora was founded in 2008 and is one of the oldest and most trusted peer-to-peer platforms on the market. Until a couple of months ago, the only way to invest your money with Bondora was by investing in consumer loans directly through Portfolio Pro or their Portfolio Manager.
In May 2018, Bondora released Go & Grow. The big advantage of Go & Grow compared to other crowdlending offers is that you can access your money at any time, which is not possible if you’re lending your money out on other platforms (although you might be able to sell loans on the secondary market). Bondora automatically invests your money into a well-diversified bucket of tens of thousands of different loans across all credit ratings (AA-HR).
If you invest for the first time at Bondora don’t forget that you can get € 5 signup bonus for your first investment, more details HERE.
What is Go & Grow?
Go & Grow works as easily as (if not easier than) traditional investment methods whilst giving you an impressive return of 6.75% p. a. You simply add money to the account, then you can view and track your return on a daily basis. What’s more, there is no minimum term to hold your investment— meaning you can liquidate your account with ease.
A fundamental difference between Go & Grow and the products of other peer-to-peer lending platforms is the liquidity. If you’re looking for a short-term product in which you can liquidate your investment quickly, this is difficult to do with other existing platforms.
Reasons to use Go & Grow
The P2P industry has gained enormous popularity over the past few years. However, some investors have felt excluded from the incredible opportunity due to thinking they lack enough experience. No matter your experience level, Go & Grow offers market-leading benefits for all:
- 6.75% p.a. return
- Faster liquidity, meaning you can cash out your investment with minimal effort
- Lower risk than other existing products, achieved via a diversified portfolio of investments backed by advanced and reliable technology
- You only pay taxes when you make a withdrawal over your initial capital investment
- There is a flat withdrawal fee of €1, regardless of the size of the account
- No annual management fees
- Share your account access and invest with people you trust to achieve a common goal
- Ideal for beginners, as no previous investment experience is necessary
- Automated features
A very important aspect for Bondora Go & Grow and which is not explained very clearly is that INTEREST is added DAILY to your account, so you do not have to wait a certain amount of time to benefit from the growth. This way, within a short period of time, you can clearly see the progress you are making towards your goal and how much Bondora has contributed to your total progress.
Other features of Bondora’s Go&Grow
- Invite the people you trust: you can invest in cooperation with your friends and family members. To add authorized users to your Go & Grow account, click on the blue arrow in the upper right-hand corner of your account next to the settings wheel. You will then see the option “Invite to Go & Grow” appear. Once you click on this, enter the name and e-mail address of the person with whom you want to start investing. You can also select whether you want to grant this person the authority to withdraw from the account. You should only enable this feature for the people you trust.
- Sub-accounts: you can create multiple accounts within Go & Grow (or “sub-accounts”) which will be independent of one another.
- Setting goals: you can set goals for each sub-account within Go & Grow. You enter your starting capital amount, the amount you plan to invest monthly, and the duration of time for which you plan to invest. Bondora then combine this with the offered return rate to give you the “potential gain” figure.
Bulkestate announced today that it is preparing to launch a new investment project in Latvia: Saraiķi.
Launch time: Wednesday/ 27 February 2019 / 15:00 (EEST)
Interest rate: 14%
Investment target: 34 000 EUR
Loan period: 12 months
Loan to value: 45%
Repayment date: 06.03.2020