No matter what your occupation is, you probably also want to earn more money.
Whether you are an employee, you are dealing with an online store or any other business where you sell your products and interact with customers, it is important to truly understand the path to success.
Here are some “secrets” you need to keep in mind to be successful and make money:
1. The most important thing: You must be able to offer a quality product or service that as many people as possible want to buy.
2. Put others first! You have to satisfy the needs of others, to help them fulfill their own dreams, and in this process YOUR dreams will also be fulfilled.
3. You must own or control at least one product. To make a lot of money, you have to come into the market with something only you can offer. You must have exclusive control of (at least) one product or service. This must be something people can not find anywhere else. It’s good to be something that many people want.
4. Money brings money. You need to be prepared to spend money (on ads, promotions, etc.) to earn money. If you do not invest money in your business, if you do not “plant the seeds,” you will not really be able to get a rich “harvest.”
5. Focus on advantages! Your customers do not care how extraordinary your company is or what wonderful person you are, they just want to know how your product can help them.
How it will meet their expectations, how they will benefit from it and how it will improve their lives, make them happier or richer, etc. They will buy what you sell only if they feel they will do better by buying from you.
6. Give something for free. Of course you will not make money by offering your services or products for free, but the word “FREE” is still ranked No. 1 in the top of the best words to use in commercials.
If you can provide a free sample, free information or a free catalog, people will come to you for the things you offer for free and if you do the right thing they will be impressed and will want to do business with you.
7. Treat them properly! You have to give your clients the feeling that they can trust you, feel confident that you are right and that you will offer them quality products or services. In addition, they need to know that they can get their money back if they are not happy.
8. You will need help. You must use the services of dealers, distributors and agents. It is impossible to reach everyone through your own efforts.
Your dealers will have bigger sales than you could ever have alone. Your dealers will reach people you can not reach. Who are the most suitable people to recruit as dealers? Your own satisfied customers!
9. Reinvest 30%. You must always keep some of the profit to reinvest it back into your own business. Use this money to buy multiple ads, print multiple catalogs or flyers, send multiple notifications (written or online).
This reinvestments of money in your own business will make them grow and “multiply”. If you do not do that, you will never get to really earn a lot of money.
10. Always keep your eyes and ears open. Find someone who already wins how much money you want and … do exactly what he does!